Chief Financial Officer, Global Manufacturing – Wilson Tool Enterprises
Are you seeking a fantastic opportunity to lead the growth and diversification of a strong, global, industry leader at a pivotal moment in our company’s history? Would you like to be a part of a family-owned, customer-focused, and highly collaborative team?
Company Background and Description
Founded in 1966, Wilson Tool Enterprises is a family-owned enterprise built upon a solid foundation of integrity, truthfulness, loyalty, fairness, and a reputation focused on delivering exceptional customer service, the most reliable and innovative products and solutions that help our customers be more successful, a committed and safe working environment that brings out the best in our people, and the goal of setting a positive example for future generations of shareholders.
Wilson Tool Enterprises is made up of a portfolio of diverse companies around the world. Our largest company, Wilson Tool International provides the most comprehensive line of tooling systems and accessories for the Tableting, Stamping, Bending, and Punching industries. We are known for our customized tooling solutions designed to help customers resolve their most challenging fabrication issues worldwide. Wilson Tool products can be found in Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. We have currently diversified our enterprise portfolio with acquisitions in the fluid motion, lighting and golf industries. Wilson Venture Group™ focuses on continuing to enhance our organic enterprise growth through diverse, strategic, entrepreneurial, and innovative value-added acquisitions.
We are seeking a highly passionate, committed, and entrepreneurial leader who can honor our company’s strong financial foundation, while also leading it into the future. This role will be part of the Wilson Tool Enterprise executive leadership team, located in Hugo Minnesota, and will have direct responsibility and oversight over the financial operations of our worldwide entities, lead the M&A process, and help set vision and strategy for the organization.
To ensure the success of this role, you would be a high integrity, values-based leader, who has at least ten years of proven success in driving commercial success in a $200M-$500M global manufacturing company. You are highly strategic, resilient, decisive, and growth-oriented leader who excels at driving results through a supportive, collaborative and balanced leadership approach that brings out the best in people. And, you have strong experience and business acumen related to manufacturing, M&A and treasury.
- Enterprise Executive team: Work with Executive Leadership Team to set strategy, drive revenue growth & maximize profits.
- Establish long & short-term enterprise strategic plans, aligned to shareholder goals.
- Responsible for executing the strategic plan, according to the business model of the organization.
- Ensure “Wilson Way” best practices are aligned enterprise wide.
- Merger and Acquisitions: Identify key strategically aligned M&A opportunities
- Lead the M&A philosophy, strategy and process, through collaboration with the Executive Leadership team.
- Responsible for the following: sourcing of opportunities, relationship building, business justification, financial modeling, and due diligence.
- Oversee financial integration.
- Enterprise Finance: Oversee enterprise financial objectives and operations
- Work with the Corporate Controller providing direction on: month-end, Governor meeting preparation, tax & discretionary distributions, treasury, budgeting, annual business plan preparation, annual business valuation, year-end requirements, audits, business intelligence development, GAAP, expenditures and banking relationships.
- Work with Entity leaders to support the company’s initiatives through financial analyses, recommendations for their entities, budgeting, general accounting, cash management, inventory control, compliance standards and staffing needs.
- Participate and present at monthly board meetings, annual company meetings, and annual shareholder meetings.
Additional Skills and Experience
- Enterprise Risk and Governance: Develop and oversee enterprise risk and governance mitigation and policies
- Maintain corporate governance documents in accordance with government regulations. Including intercompany pricing policies
- Work with outside resources to oversee compliance in tax planning, auditing, real estate, and other assets.
- Partner with Management on legal matters as assigned.
This opportunity offers
- Proven track record, with at least 10 years of experience in executive leadership of international manufacturing finance and accounting, M&A, cost accounting, and risk/governance oversight, required.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred; undergraduate degree in Business Administration or finance, required.
- Demonstrated visionary/strategic leadership, strategic thinking, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, required.
- Ability to use communication tools such as “open door policy” to ensure open communication across all workgroup members
- Excellent professional references and high integrity, required.
- Experience leading within B2B, metal cutting and forming, manufacturing organizations, preferred
- Experience leading within global, non-union, family-owned, matrix organizations, preferred
Understand and display the company values of WTE: “Can do” attitude, Innovative, Team player, Customer-focused
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SCHEDULE
Office and manufacturing environment. Domestic and International travel required – up to 15%.; Full-time; core-business hours or determined by business need.
DOE; Wilson Tool is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
SEND INQUIRIES AND RESUMES TO: wilsontoolCFO@visiononeperformance.com
- A strongly positioned, family-oriented, company focused on growing long-term value.
- A challenging and rewarding work environment.
- A competitive compensation package, including profit sharing and performance-based compensation.